Gerbera (Any Color) – Plant
|Plant Height||12 inch (30 cm)|
|Plant Spread||5 inch (13 cm)|
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
|Common Name||African Daisy, Transvaal Daisy, Barberton Daisy.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 45 cm|
|Flower Colour||Any color.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
- Also, remove any deadhead immediately after you notice it, as new blooms should be encouraged.
- Place your gerberas on a sunny windowsill where they can get approximately six hours of sunlight per day.
- Fertilize your gerberas every other week during the spring and summer flowering period.
- Use a water-soluble fertilizer that s rich in potassium and phosphorous.
This product does not have the flowers at the time of shipping. Afterward, the plant will bloom and it could be of any colored flower.
These beautiful blooms are perfect for any occasion (or for no occasion!) and for any region! Its widely recognized that sending colored Gerbera Daisies represents different emotions, similar to what each rose color means. Gerbera flowers are popular daisies that feature large, colorful blooms. Al
There are no reviews yet.