Apple Tree (Grafted) – Plant
|Common Name||Apple, Seb|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 6 m|
|Flower Colour||White with a pink tinge|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Use a balanced fertilizer every three months until the tree begins to bear fruit, and apply nitrogen annually once the tree is mature.
- Watering is done early in the morning if the soil is dry until the plants get established.
- Prune the plant after harvesting the fruits.
Apple Tree Care
Apple plantation is done from June to December. Normally, this plant is planted at a spacing of 4 x 4 m into pits of 60 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm. At the time of planting, mix organic manure in the soil.
Also, you can plant in the planter using the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1).
Sunlight Full sunlight Watering Moderately Soil Sandy loam well-drained soil Temperature 15 to 25 degree C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer.
Apple Tree Special Feature
Apple fruits are delicious taste and excellent flavour.
Apple Tree Uses
- Apple is used for the ornamental purpose
- Apples are an important ingredient in many desserts, such as apple pie, apple crumble, apple crisp and apple cake
About Apple Tree
The apple tree is a deciduous tree in the rose family best known for its sweet, pomaceous fruit, the apple. It is cultivated worldwide as a fruit tree and is the most widely grown species in the genus Malus. It is cultivated worldwide as a fruit tree.