Bush Beans – Desi Vegetable Seeds
|Seeds per Packet||35|
|Common Name||Egyptian kidney bean, Indian bean, French bean|
|Height||12.00 to 15.00 feet|
|Flower Colour||Oange, red|
|Bloom Time||Summer, Rainy Season|
|Difficulty Level||easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Feed plants on a regular basis before and throughout the blooming cycle (avoid chemical fertilizers and pesticides if youâ€™re harvesting for the kitchen)
- Once a month between April and July, apply a balanced granular fertilizer (5-10-5 or 5-10-10)
- Allow Â¾ to 1 cup for each bush, and sprinkle it around the drip line, not against the stem
Bush Beans Care
- Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day
- Plants grown in weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually
- Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and donâ€™t crowd them
- Wear sturdy gloves to protect your hands from prickly thorns
|Sunlight||Full sun to part shade|
|Temperature||20 to 30 degree C|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer (Vermicompost, Stear Meal,Neem Cake )|
|Harvest Season||Summer, Rainy Season|
Bush Beans Special Feature
Woodland gardens, naturalized areas.
Provides quick cover for fences, trellises, walls or other structures in the landscape.
Also may be grown along the ground to camouflage rock piles or old tree stumps.
Good vine for hot, dry sites. Needs lots of room. Excellent for hummingbird gardens.
Email when stock available
About Bush Beans
Foliage grows well in shade, but plants need good sun for best flowering. It blooms on new growth, so early spring pruning will not affect the flowering. Vines must be grown on sturdy structures because mature plants produce considerable weight.
There are no reviews yet.